From now on
I think most of my post will be related to my study
This is because there is no difference in my life except the study life
The conclusion is
I have to work harder and harder
in order to achieve what I aimed
But actually I found that
my mind is still "flying"
I'm like not really ready to study
I will try my best to catch my mind back
No more laziness
because A-level is not that easy
and I should always remember that
the competition is really obvious in my class
In order to let people change their perceptions about me
I have to prove it through my result
That is what I have to do
JIGSS is definitely a nice Alma mater which can "produce"
a lot of excellent students
I want to prove that!!!!!
Wish me luck
=)
*Today I went to the same place
I can hear your voice
I can remember the atmosphere clearly
I swear...
*I hug everyday
You're so near
**The special thing will not fade as time flies
**for me
=)
To tempura
I read and don't know why
I felt guilty
I'm so sorry about that
TT
Please accept my apologise for everything which I have done wrongly
All the best to you next week
Have a wonderful life
Don't worry
Here will be a person who can let you share everything if you wish to
=)
080111
0038
touching TT...
ReplyDeletebtw, why feel guilty?
nth to guilty abt la :S
hwaiting!!!! :)
don't know how to explain lar..
ReplyDeleteyaya..same goes to you..
hwaiting!