Just the 6th day of 2014 and I have been receiving don't know how many watt of negative power.
Guess I like to be tortured or sth. Why am I worrying about all this thing?
Why am I the one who is being bothered by all this shit?
I thought I have made my stand clear for N times.
What should I do to make you understand this? How many times you want to torture me?
I can just block you but I didn't want to make thing this way. When I am being kind to you, I am actually being cruel to myself and doing self-torturing.
It's really tiring to guess what a person thinks. I seriously don't know what you want.
I doubt your sincerity.
Please don't take me from granted. I can't afford to fall as I am traumatised.
The step that I am going to take will decide how thing goes. Think twice.
By comparing people's problem, I feel what I am facing now is just a very small matter.
I need to replenish my positive sources. Where can I get my positive power?
Finish venting. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment