Thanks dear for organising
He is unable to celebrate my birthday this year
So he asked some of my close friends to chip in to buy me a guitar
Which he wanted to do so badly
Never know Cavan and Raj will appear!
That's the mini surprise dear meant
I stunned for more than 0.01 s okay?
Hahahaha
We went for badminton session
Sweat sweat sweat
Lunch together
That is the first time we all talked about C&S relationship
So it is no longer a secret for them
After lunch then Bentley
Quite surprising actually
The guitar costs 400 bucks with bag,picks and tuner
Ibanez Acoustic
My Helix3
Thank you Dear,Jenn,Cavan & Raj
Really touched and surprised
This is the most expensive present I received from friends
Thank you once again
I'm happy to spend time with you guys
Maybe this will be the last time for us to reunion?
And dear
Guess I'm ready to accept ady
You can do it
I can do it too
I want you to go without any sadness
And I will always remember about the deal
God let me enjoyed for 7 months plus
I should be grateful enough to let go
Keep in touch
Will keep all the fond memories
Miss your everything
Last but not least
You can't stop me from saying
ILY
He is unable to celebrate my birthday this year
So he asked some of my close friends to chip in to buy me a guitar
Which he wanted to do so badly
Never know Cavan and Raj will appear!
That's the mini surprise dear meant
I stunned for more than 0.01 s okay?
Hahahaha
We went for badminton session
Sweat sweat sweat
Lunch together
That is the first time we all talked about C&S relationship
So it is no longer a secret for them
After lunch then Bentley
Quite surprising actually
The guitar costs 400 bucks with bag,picks and tuner
Ibanez Acoustic
My Helix3
Thank you Dear,Jenn,Cavan & Raj
Really touched and surprised
This is the most expensive present I received from friends
Thank you once again
I'm happy to spend time with you guys
Maybe this will be the last time for us to reunion?
And dear
Guess I'm ready to accept ady
You can do it
I can do it too
I want you to go without any sadness
And I will always remember about the deal
God let me enjoyed for 7 months plus
I should be grateful enough to let go
Keep in touch
Will keep all the fond memories
Miss your everything
Last but not least
You can't stop me from saying
ILY
Gambateh! We are always here for you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you..will try my best to go through all these..
ReplyDelete